What’s Better than Dachshund Birthday Cards? Personalized Dachshunds Birthday Cards!
Doxie owners love everything dachshund, and accessorize their lives with them. Whether it’s dachshund cell phone cases or cute doxie t shirts, if it has a dachshund on it, it’s a sure thing they’ll want it. That’s why personalized dachshunds birthday cards can put a smile on your favorite crazy doxie mom or dad’s face on their special day. But instead of getting standard run-of-the-mill doxie birthday cards from some big box store, why not buy them from Zazzle and personalize them? Zazzle lets you add your own text and images to truly make their dachshunds birthday cards special.
Funny Happy Birthday Dachshund Cards
I think doxies are one of the top breeds in America because they can make you smile by just doing the hilarious things they do to be the center of attention. Case in point: My mini dachshund, Cooper, is an attention hog. I think he lives to make me laugh. I’d love to get some silly dachshund birthday greetings to remind me of him on my b’day. You can edit the inside text of these funny doxie birthday cards, or you can leave it as is. You can even add a picture of your doxie to the inside to make it even more special.
Warm and Fuzzy Dachshund Birthday Greetings
If you truly want to give a doxie lover a card with an awwww factor, you can’t go wrong with cute dachshunds birthday cards. When they see that sweet little face, they’ll forget the fact that you made the inside text read, “you’re old.” Heck, they’ll even forgive you for it.
Zazzle is a company that is all about personalization, and they make it easy to design a card just the way you like it. You can use these cards as a template and make a card that’s truly personal by swapping out the image in the front and adding a picture of their own dachshund.
Of course, you can also alter the text and use your own greeting. Stumped as to what to say? Below I’ve listed my favorite dog birthday greetings.
Free Funny Dog Birthday Card Sayings
Do you want to add a witty saying to the inside of your dachshund birthday card? Here are a few funny dog birthday quotes you can use to give your birthday boy or girl a chuckle.
- “You know, in dog years, you’d already be dead.”
- “A little bird told me it was your birthday today. I ate him.”
- “Birthday wishes and puppy dog kisses.”
- “I made you a birthday cake. But I ate it.”
- “I wish for you more treats. A walk in the park. And more belly rubs. Happy Birthday!”
- “Happy birthday to a person who in dog years would be, well, dead.”
- “Happy birthday. Let’s Paw-ty!”
- “I thought about jumping out and surprising you for your birthday, but I thought at your age the shock might kill you.”
- “Happy birthday from one old dog to another.”
- “I’ve been waiting a whole year to have your birthday cake. And in dog years, that’s a long time!”
- “Wishing you a doggone happy birthday!”
- “Hot dog! It’s your birthday!”
- “I hope you have a wiener’ful birthday!